Tsudo performance introduces their quad-tip SE cat-back exhaust system for the Genesis Coupe 2.0T! Featuring 76mm (3.0") tubing created from high quality T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for both durability and high resistance to corrosion.
This exhaust system features high-flow mandrel bent tubing with a straight-through muffler which generates a smooth, deep sound and maximizes performance.
• Huge 3" tubing eliminates backpressure to decrease turbo spool time and increase power
• Dual straight-through mufflers for unrestricted flow after the Y-pipe
• Dual mufflers keep the exhaust note mellow and deep even without a catalytic converter for maximum performance without excessive noise
• Flex joint reduces stress on turbo and engine
• Features 76mm / 3.00in piping diameter with a 89m / 3.5in rolled edge exhaust tip
• Muffler and piping fully polished to a mirror-like finish
• Produces a deep, aggressive exhaust note
• Tuned piping diameter maximizes power gains
• Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response, and fuel mileage
• Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance
• CNC machine mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow
• CNC cut flanges and fully TIG welded construction
• Perforated core muffler design for smooth, unrestricted straight through performance
• Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system
• Utilizes the factory exhaust hangars
• Includes all necessary hardware (bolts and gaskets) for installation
• Bolt-on installation with typical hand tools
• Includes removable exhaust tip silencer
Over all fantastic. From the ordering process, to how fast the shipping is and also the customer service. This is why I only shop on GenRacer for my coupe! Keep up the stellar work
Posted By: David Taylor
I recently purchased the ARK test pipes for my 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 and must say was the best thing I’ve done aside from from getting my aftermarket exhaust. Sounds louder and drives faster! No hassle, got the pipes within three days. Thank you GenRacer,
Posted By: Joey Coughlan
Product: Ark Test Pipes
Most places just sell parts and when you call them it feels like you are bothering them. My last transaction with GENRACER left nothing to be desired, meaning it could have not been better. I purchased front and rear WHITELINE sway bars, front & rear DBA rotors, and EBC YELLOWSTUFF brake pads. I called just after I ordered the parts because I received an "out of stock" email notification. When I called back to chat with someone *** answered the phone. He couldn't have been more knowledgeable about exactly what I was looking for when it came to the right brake pad for my needs (street/track). Come to find out the pads I picked (DBA's) were not the best pads for my application so im very glad I talked to ***!! I just recently had everything installed, bedded the pads and I am so happy I used GenRacer for my 16 R-Spec Coupe!! Thanks again ***!!!
Posted By: Steve Richard
Product: EBC Brakesm
This is the best website I have ever ordered my parts from.. everything is shipped on time and in perfect condition. I will keep ordering parts from you guys until I run out of parts to order Haha
Posted By: Lauren Bryant
Product: Spec D Tail lights
Order came fast and looks amazing on my car. I did have one problem where one tail light would blink sequentially and the other didn’t. I sent an email late in the day inquiring about it. I wasn’t expecting a response until at least the following day as it was so late. Within an hour they had gotten back to me informing me of a switch on the inside of the housing where you can choose sequential or regular. Sweet! Top notch customer service.
Posted By: Kevin F.
Product: Spec D Tail Lights