The AEM Water Injection Kit is a safe and economical way to reduce air inlet temperatures to increase boost pressure for more power. Lower air inlet temperatures allow users to advance timing without having to run higher-octane fuel. This is the most complete kit available on the market straight out of the box- no additional parts required.
*STANDARD WATER INJECTION KIT*
* Universal kit includes everything you need for installation
* Progressive, controller-driven 150 PSI pump * One-gallon tank with integral fluid level sensor
* Dash light for system status and low fluid warning
* Alcohol Compatible (up to 50% in solution with water)
* Progressive controller, provides boost-dependent variable flow
* Output provided to either decrease timing or boost if the system runs out of fluid or detects an error
* Includes three jets to match your power requirement
*HD WATER INJECTION KIT*
* Kit includes everything needed for installation
* Large-capacity 5-gallon reservoir with integral fluid level sensor
* Boost Safe lets you retard the timing or reduce boost if the system runs out of fluid or detects an error
* Progressive, controller-driven 150-PSI pump provides boost-dependent variable flow
* Dash light relays system status and low fluid warning
* Methanol & alcohol compatible (up to 50% in solution with water)
* Includes jets to match your power requirements
* Reduces exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs) and inlet air temps on turbo-diesel and gas applications
Over all fantastic. From the ordering process, to how fast the shipping is and also the customer service. This is why I only shop on GenRacer for my coupe! Keep up the stellar work
Posted By: David Taylor
I recently purchased the ARK test pipes for my 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 and must say was the best thing I’ve done aside from from getting my aftermarket exhaust. Sounds louder and drives faster! No hassle, got the pipes within three days. Thank you GenRacer,
Posted By: Joey Coughlan
Product: Ark Test Pipes
Most places just sell parts and when you call them it feels like you are bothering them. My last transaction with GENRACER left nothing to be desired, meaning it could have not been better. I purchased front and rear WHITELINE sway bars, front & rear DBA rotors, and EBC YELLOWSTUFF brake pads. I called just after I ordered the parts because I received an "out of stock" email notification. When I called back to chat with someone *** answered the phone. He couldn't have been more knowledgeable about exactly what I was looking for when it came to the right brake pad for my needs (street/track). Come to find out the pads I picked (DBA's) were not the best pads for my application so im very glad I talked to ***!! I just recently had everything installed, bedded the pads and I am so happy I used GenRacer for my 16 R-Spec Coupe!! Thanks again ***!!!
Posted By: Steve Richard
Product: EBC Brakesm
This is the best website I have ever ordered my parts from.. everything is shipped on time and in perfect condition. I will keep ordering parts from you guys until I run out of parts to order Haha
Posted By: Lauren Bryant
Product: Spec D Tail lights
Order came fast and looks amazing on my car. I did have one problem where one tail light would blink sequentially and the other didn’t. I sent an email late in the day inquiring about it. I wasn’t expecting a response until at least the following day as it was so late. Within an hour they had gotten back to me informing me of a switch on the inside of the housing where you can choose sequential or regular. Sweet! Top notch customer service.
Posted By: Kevin F.
Product: Spec D Tail Lights