Effective Date: August 14, 2019
- Sharing of PII: Affiliates. Unless prohibited by law, we may use and share PII with any company that may be legally affiliated with us (such as, for example, any parent, subsidiary, or brother or sister entity) for purposes of providing service and account maintenance, to help us design and improve products and services, and to offer products and services that may be of interest to you. If you supply us with your email address, you may receive periodic messages from us with information specific to the Website and required for the normal functioning of the Website as well as for new products or services or upcoming events. If you prefer not to receive periodic email messages, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your email preferences.
- Sharing of PII: Third-Party Service Providers. When you submit your PII on this Website, we reserve the right to share it with a reputable third party that provides outsourced services for us (“Third Party Service Providers”). These Third Party Service Providers may include, for example, companies that (i) host, manage, and service our web servers, software and systems, (ii) provide business, data processing, or marketing services, and (iii) provide payment processing, fulfillment, and/or shipping services. Further, all such Third Party Service Providers are contractually bound by us to keep your PII confidential, and all information provided to or accessible by Third Party Service Providers is required to be used by them only for purposes of the service they are providing for this Website.
- Sharing of PII: Purchase or Sale of Businesses. We continually look for ways to improve our business. One such way of improving our business might be to buy or sell a company. If we buy or sell a business, databases containing PII will likely be transferred as part of the sale. In that event, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you before information about you is transferred to another party. If we buy a business, we will honor the requests of that business' former customers regarding their personally identifiable information. If, in connection with a sale, there will be material changes to the way personally identifiable information is being used, affected consumers will be notified via email and will be given the opportunity to opt-out.
- Traffic Data. We reserve the right to collect and store indefinitely three (3) types of “traffic data”: IP Addresses, Referrers, and System Information. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. A Referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from. System Information includes time of access, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed of your computer. We reserve the right to use this “traffic data” purposes of identifying broad demographic trends and for improving the content of this Website. We will not use “traffic data” to attempt to identify your personal information; you will not be personally identified with “traffic data”.
- Web Beacons. We may, in certain circumstances, use “web beacons” to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our Website and your use of emails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. “Web beacons” are graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to us information about your browser. The information collected through web beacons allows us to monitor the traffic on our Website and information regarding who opens emails from us and for what purpose.
- USA Patriot Act Notice. The federal USA Patriot Act (“USA Patriot Act”) provides generally for the operator of a communication host and law enforcement to be able to monitor any content, upon request of the operator. We anticipate fully complying with all our obligations, and availing ourselves of all our rights, under the USA Patriot Act.
- Security. Information collected by this Website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and only accessible by certain authorized personnel within the Company. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is one hundred percent (100%) secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store at this Website, and you do so at your own risk. You must promptly notify us if your PII is lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. We are not responsible for any such event, but will reasonably attempt to remove the compromised data from your account and update our records accordingly.
- User’s Choice. You may choose not to provide any PII to us. If you do that, you will not be able to use those portions of the Website that require the use of your PII.
- Making Changes to Personally Identifiable Information. Registered users may make changes to their PII by accessing their account information page or by contacting us at email@example.com.
43 Eastern Steel Road
Milford, CT 06460
- Subject Access Request. You may check your PII to verify, update, or correct it, and to have any obsolete information removed. You can ask to review any of the information that we have retained, how we have used it, and to whom we have disclosed it at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to certain exception prescribed by law, and provided we can authenticate your identity, you will be given reasonable access to your PII, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You may also ask us to change your preferences regarding how we use or disclose your PII, or let us know that you do not wish to receive any further communication from us.
Copyright © 2021 Genracer. All rights reserved.