- Vehicle Specific
- Interior / Exterior
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, understeer, oversteer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have understeer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; understeer is often undesired from a performance standpoint and almost all performance driven applications are lowered.
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder-coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These Outer Tie-Rod Ends replace the OEM Tie Rod Ends with a high strength aluminum alloy Tie Rod End that can be used to fine tune Toe-Adjustments and by proper use of spacer combinations can be set to proper suspension geometry to achieve the most steering angle possible which is crucial for drifting and other motorsports.
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2010-2015
- Will fit OEM Tie Rods and aftermarket Tie Rods with the same thread pitch and size.
- Ability to fine tune your Toe settings.
- Ability to achieve proper suspension geometry for improved steering angle.
- High-Angle joints allow for a safe increase in steering angle
- Polymer Injected construction allows for smooth steering and transitions during drifting.