PFF26-120 replaces the original rubber bushing for increased engine stability under acceleration and boosts the torque reaction of the mount for improved acceleration response. With virtually no increase in NVH, reduced wheel hop and a more direct transition of power to the road, it is suitable for standard, tuned and track vehicles.
The Hyundai I30N, Elantra N and Veloster N have been available worldwide since 2017. Model availability where applicable began in 2019 in the U.S.
This part replaces OEM Part Number: 21950-S000
To suit the variable requirements of the i30N driver, our new part is available in three different ratings of shore hardness to balance performance requirements. Whilst an increase in material stiffness will reduce engine movement, additional noise and vibration may be felt.
Yellow Shore A 70 (Street) is an upgraded replacement for the original bushing, recommended for road use
Purple Shore A 80 (Performance) is a stiffer material to suit high performance cars that may be used on the track
Black Shore A 95 (Race) is our Black Series part for extreme Track and Motorsport applications for ultimate engine stability
Recommended Tools: Trolley Jack and Axle Stands, 14mm & 17mm Sockets/Spanners, Ratchet or Electric Impact Gun, Torque Wrench
1. Raise the vehicle on either a lift or on axle stands to gain access to the inspection hole and locate the Hyundai torque mount
2. Support the gearbox lightly with a trolley jack
3. Undo the 17mm (B) and 14mm (A) bolts to remove the original torque mount
4. Securing the mount in a vice, remove the rubber bushes by undoing the 14mm retaining bolt and securing plate
5. Apply the grease provided to the bore of the Powerflex bushes and outer surface of the centre sleeve prior to installation
6. Install the Powerflex torque mount bushes, tightening the long bolt to the recommended Hyundai torque setting.
7. The two halves of the bushes are the same so it doesn't matter which way around you fit ours just as long as the conical shape is facing outwards as shown in the picture.
8. Re-fit the 17mm & 14mm bolts, again tightening them to Hyundai’s recommended torque setting and lower the vehicle to finish
Over all fantastic. From the ordering process, to how fast the shipping is and also the customer service. This is why I only shop on GenRacer for my coupe! Keep up the stellar work
Posted By: David Taylor
I recently purchased the ARK test pipes for my 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 and must say was the best thing I’ve done aside from from getting my aftermarket exhaust. Sounds louder and drives faster! No hassle, got the pipes within three days. Thank you GenRacer,
Posted By: Joey Coughlan
Product: Ark Test Pipes
Most places just sell parts and when you call them it feels like you are bothering them. My last transaction with GENRACER left nothing to be desired, meaning it could have not been better. I purchased front and rear WHITELINE sway bars, front & rear DBA rotors, and EBC YELLOWSTUFF brake pads. I called just after I ordered the parts because I received an "out of stock" email notification. When I called back to chat with someone *** answered the phone. He couldn't have been more knowledgeable about exactly what I was looking for when it came to the right brake pad for my needs (street/track). Come to find out the pads I picked (DBA's) were not the best pads for my application so im very glad I talked to ***!! I just recently had everything installed, bedded the pads and I am so happy I used GenRacer for my 16 R-Spec Coupe!! Thanks again ***!!!
Posted By: Steve Richard
Product: EBC Brakesm
This is the best website I have ever ordered my parts from.. everything is shipped on time and in perfect condition. I will keep ordering parts from you guys until I run out of parts to order Haha
Posted By: Lauren Bryant
Product: Spec D Tail lights
Order came fast and looks amazing on my car. I did have one problem where one tail light would blink sequentially and the other didn’t. I sent an email late in the day inquiring about it. I wasn’t expecting a response until at least the following day as it was so late. Within an hour they had gotten back to me informing me of a switch on the inside of the housing where you can choose sequential or regular. Sweet! Top notch customer service.
Posted By: Kevin F.
Product: Spec D Tail Lights